3 сент. 2017 г.

Alice Through the Looking Glass


Mr Phelps: Captain! The ship will run aground. It’s impossible!
Alice: You know my views on that word, Mr Phelps. Full sails. Full sails!

Alice: The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible.

Helen Kingsleigh: Years pass quickly for me now. Time is a cruel master.
Alice: Time is a thief. And a villain.

Helen Kingsleigh: Time is against you, and you’re being careless with it.
Alice: I once believed I could do as many as six impossible things before breakfast...
Helen Kingsleigh: That is a child’s dream, Alice.

Alice: Curious.

Alice: Curiouser and curiouser.

Cheshire Cat: It’s not impossible... merely... un-possible.

Alice: Find Time’s castle, borrow the Chronosphere... travel back in time to Horunvendush Day... save the Hatter’s family from being killed, and thereby save the Hatter.
Cheshire Cat: And do try not to break the past, present, or future.
Mirana: Shh!
Cheshire Cat: I was only trying to help.
Tweedledee / Tweedledum: What could go wrong?

Alice: I’m sorry to disturb you... but if I could just have a moment of your time.
Time: Time? Young lady... I am... Time. The infinite... the eternal... the immortal... the immeasurable. Unless you have a clock.

Time: So, being Time... I must give some of myself... for you to have me. Are you following what I’m saying?


Time: Everyone parts with everything eventually, my dear.

Time: Young lady... you cannot change the past. Though I dare say, you might learn something from it... This next generation.

Mad Hatter: Is it true that you heal all wounds?
March Hare: Time is on my side!
Mad Hatter: Why is it that you wait for no man?
Mallymkun: I just can’t find the time!.. Chessur! Where have you been? You’re late.
Cheshire Cat: Actually, I’m right on time.
Mad Hatter: I have time on my hand!
Time: You silly nitwits really think that I’ve not heard these cheap jabs before? Your attempts at mockery fall flat.
Mad Hatter: Look! Time is flying!
Time: Enough! No more wasting me!
Mad Hatter: I’m having the time of my life?

Time: Now is... exactly 1 minute till tea time. And until the young Alice joins you for tea... it will always remain 1 minute till tea time... for you and your... dunderheads.

Alice: I’m sorry. I used to think Time was a thief... stealing everything I loved. But I see now that you give before you take. And every day is a gift. Every hour, every minute, every second.

Alice: He used to say the only thing worth doing... was what we do for others.

Mad Hatter: Very important thing, a family. You only get the one.

Mr Harcourt: A full cargo aboard, Captain. Shall we commence with Kingsleigh and Kingsleigh’s maiden voyage?
Helen Kingsleigh: Time and tide wait for no man, Mr Harcourt.
Alice: Or, indeed, woman.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Σ nostradamvs:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий