9 июн. 2010 г.

Alice in Wonderland

& Lord Ascot: Charles, you have finally lost your senses. This venture is impossible.
    Charles (Alice's father): For some. Gentlemen, the only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible.

& Hamish: Where's your head?
    Alice: I was wondering what it would be like to fly.
    Hamish: Why would you spend your time thinking about such an impossible thing?
    Alice: Why wouldn't I? My father said he sometimes believed in six impossible things before breakfast.

& Absolem: Who are you?
    Alice: Absolem?
    Absolem: You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem. The question is, who are you?
    Alice: Alice.
    Absolem: We shall see.

& Cheshire cat: What do you call yourself?
    Alice: Alice.
    Cheshire cat: The Alice?
    Alice: There's been some debate about that.
    Cheshire cat: I never get involved in politics. You'd best be on your way.
    Alice: What way? All I want to do is wake up from this dream.
    Cheshire cat: Fine. Then I'll take you to the Hare and the Hatter, but that's the end of it.


& Stayne: Well, if it's not my favorite trio of lunatics.

& Hatter: I'm frightened, Alice. I don't like it in here. It's terribly crowded. Have I gone mad?
    Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers*. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

& Cheshire cat: Good morning, everyone.
    Dormouse: Chess, you dog!

& Tweedledee: No other slayer, nohow.
    Tweedledum: If it ain't Alice, it ain't dead.
    White Queen: Alice, you cannot live your life to please others. The choice must be yours, because when you step out to face that creature, you will step out alone.

& Absolem: Nothing was ever accomplished with tears.
    Alice: Absolem? Why are you upside down?
    Absolem: I've come to the end of this life.
    Alice: You're going to die?
    Absolem: Transform.

& Red Queen: Jabberwocky!
    Alice: This is impossible.
    Hatter: Only if you believe it is.
    Alice: Sometimes I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
    Hatter: That is an excellent practice. However, just at the moment, you really might want to focus on the Jabberwocky.

& Alice 2 Jabberwocky: Off with your head!

& Hatter: Oh, the Frabjous Day! Callou! Callay!
    Alice: What is he doing?
    Cheshire cat: Futterwacken.

& Hatter: You could stay.
    Alice: What an idea. A crazy, mad, wonderful idea. But I can't. There are questions I have to answer, things I have to do. Be back again before you know it.
    Hatter: You won't remember me.
    Alice: Of course I will. How could I forget?


Avril Lavigne, Alice



--
Bonkers — Помешанный; Чокнутый; Безумный

Ннну, нормальные 6.8/10 на Imdb (~ 51.000 голосов по состоянию на 9/6/10) против 5.7 помодиров.

! Красиво, да. И в достаточной степени сумасшедше.
! Звук.


Alice in Wonderland

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий