28 июн. 2010 г.

House M.D. 6x7

Teamwork

Season 6, Episode 7

& House: Jew with megalophallus, photophobia, and muscle spasm. You tell me which is the most unusual. Four candidates, three slots on the team. Need to know if you've still got your diagnostic chops.
    Taub: I leave this office by 6:00 every day, I have my weekends again, I recognize my wife again.
    House: Yeah, I agree. Does sound pretty dull. No wonder you want to work for me.


& House: Chase is relaxed, at ease, in lockstep* with you again. I guess he finally told you that he iced Idi Amin Jr. Does that mean he can break the other nine commandments too? Taking the Lord's name in vain, sure, but coveting thy neighbor's wife? Is she hot?
    Cameron: I've forgiven him.
    House: Not for murder. Not you. Doesn't matter how evil Dibala was. By every conscience-hugging, mother Teresa-loving bone in your body, you should be leaving him, not leaving with him.


& Cameron: You plowed ahead with this case even though you hadn't hired new fellows because you knew Foreman would ask Chase and me to help, giving you more time to blow up our marriage.
    House: I don't want that. But we'd be foolish not to plan ahead. A... my firing Chase was the only reason you left two years ago. B... when the full horror of his homicide hits you, your marriage will blow up. And Z... the only obstacle to you working here will be gone. Or maybe I skipped a couple of letters?


& Chase: Why are you doing this? Why are you trying to screw things up?
    House: You got the tense wrong. Things are already screwed up. Which is why you don't just want to work for me, you need to. Cameron thinks you're my sock puppet. If you don't stay, it's gonna be hard to prove you're not.


& House: All four of them want to work for me, but all four of them have reasons why they don't want to work for me. How do I get them to take one from column A and none from column B? ... Right. Right, by not saying anything, you're saying that answer is inside me.
    Wilson: The answer has nothing to do with the question.
    House: Then it's not technically the answer.


& House: Four candidates, three spots. I got a tough decision ahead of me.


& House: Any idea where I can get a great, big "mission accomplished" banner? Got my sanity back, my license back, and now...
    Wilson: You're kidding. All of them?
    House: Three out of four. Which is almost as good as four out of five.
    Wilson: Who was the...
    House: Cameron.
    Wilson: I can't believe it. I mean, really. I can't... believe it. You were right, House. Good for you.
    House: Yeah, it is. She's broken up with Chase, and she's leaving the hospital. Still, three out of four ain't bad.


& Cameron: I was in love with you. I was an idiot. Tried to be like you, tried to understand you, because... I thought I could heal you. You almost killed that patient.
    House: If almost not saving his life means...
    Cameron: You knew the diagnosis a long time ago. You risked another patient's life to bait your old team.
    House: Another one?
    Cameron: You did kill Dibala. By playing god and teaching us to do the same.
    House: I taught you to think for yourselves.
    Cameron: You don't think of them as people. They're just lab rats for your little puzzles.
    House: As you celebrate their humanity, I save their lives.
    Cameron: Motives do matter. Lives can't come second.
    House: The patient is alive. That's what matters.
    Cameron: Not to you. All you care about is that Taub and 13 fell for your game. You'll poison them like you poisoned Chase.
    House: Your husband killed a patient and you're breaking up with me.
    Cameron: You ruined him. So he can't even see right from wrong. Can't even see the sanctity of a human life anymore. I loved you. And I loved Chase. I'm sorry for you both. For what you've become. Because... there's no way back for either of you.



-- Dict:
lockstep — нововведение


+ Еще quotes на Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий