25 июн. 2010 г.

House M.D. 6x4

Instant Karma

Season 6, Episode 4

& House 2 Foreman: I think... I actually believe you. If you're telling the truth, you're even more rational than I... Well, not more... Then again, more sane*. You're gonna be a good boss, boss.


& Cuddy: Everything okay?
    House: Just waiting for whatever is about to go wrong.


& Cuddy: You really want Foreman to stay in charge of the team?
    House: Makes sense. He loves power, I love puzzles.
    Cuddy: You love power and puzzles.
    House: True. When I had them both.


& Cameron: I paged you to show you this.
    House: That I did not expect.
    Patient's father: What the hell is that supposed to mean?
    House: Darn it. I knew I should have stayed outside. Fantasy's always better than reality.
    Father: You think this is a joke? That's my son! He's dying, and not one of you seem to have the slightest clue why.
    House: I know. That's why it's so interesting.


& Father's assistant 1: He's insane.
    Father's assistant 2: He's irrational.
    House: So are most people. It doesn't make him insane.


& Patient's father: I'm sorry. I can't let him die.
    House: People don't get what they deserve. They just get what
they get. There's nothing any of us can do about it.


& Wilson: So you did it for you?
    House: I'm not the one in charge anymore.
    Wilson: So you did it for Foreman?
    House: She's a smoking hot, newly single bisexual.
    Wilson: Why don't you just admit that you like having her
around? She's good for you. You need her.
    House: Because I was born with a heart three sizes too small.



-- Dict:
sane — здравомыслящий; разумный


+ Еще quotes на Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий