4 июн. 2010 г.

It's Complicated

& Jake: Give this a shot, Janey. Life is short and it's tough. Don't discount what we have together. You know what they say, "People who live in nursing homes that have plants live longer than the people without plants."
    Jane: So you're saying this is a healthy choice for me?
    Jake: Honey, I know it is.
    Jane: Oh, God! Oh, God! It's official. We're having an affair.


& Adam: I don't smoke marijuana.
    Jane: Me neither.
    Adam: Okay, one hit.
    Jane: Okay.
    Adam: All right.
    Jane: My God! Is that what I look like? Oh, man!


& Adam: They must be hammered. Something like that. Sweetest divorced couple in the world.


& Jane: Fun is not overrated, is it?


Нормальные 6.7/10 на Imdb (> 14.200 голосов по состоянию на 4/6/10).


+ Meryl Streep + Martin + Baldwin.

+ soundtrack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий