20 сент. 2017 г.

Bad Luck

Grimm 4×14


"No one is so thoroughly
superstitious is the
godless man."

Harriet Beecher Stowe, «Uncle Tom's Cabin»

Nick: Where’s the foot?
Wu: Still looking.
Hank: The killer take the foot with him?
Wu: Hell of a foot fetish.

Juliette: Not gonna kill you.

Henrietta: Beware, Mr. Grimm...


Hank: I’m thinking serial killer.
Wu: I’m thinking serial foot collector.

Nick: It says here, «Before relations are to begin, the severed Willehara foot must be placed beneath the couple wishing to procreate.»
Wu: You’re joking... Okay, not joking.

Monroe: Did you know that by week 16, your baby’s only the size of an avocado but it can hear? It says you’re supposed to, like, talk and sing to it... I think I’d probably play my cello. My singing might scare it.

Nick: I’m not going anywhere.
Juliette: ... Is this what you want to spend the rest of your life with? Is it?
Nick: Why are you doing this?
Juliette: If I’m the girl of your dreams, the least you could do is kiss me. Kiss me.

Juliette: You can’t even look at me. This is what’s forever.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий