27 сент. 2017 г.

Put It Down

South Park 21×2


Craig: You’re overreacting. Everything’s fine, okay?
Tweek: Oh, God! The president just tweeted that North Korea doesn’t have the guts to attack us! Why would he say that?! He’s making everything worse!
Craig: Tweek...
Tweek: But North Koreans are gonna think we all agree with the president!
Craig: Okay, so how about you write your congressman a letter.
Tweek: That won’t help anything! North Korea wants us dead!
Craig: Okay, so write a letter to the North Koreans.
Tweek: I can’t write in Korean and they all think we’re war-hungry anyway!
Craig: Okay, well, then why don’t you just send something nice to the North Koreans. It’ll make you feel better, babe.
Tweek: Send something like what?!
Craig: I dunno, like, make them some croissants or something.
Tweek: I don’t know how to make croissants!
Craig: Well, what do you know how to make?
Tweek: Mm... cupcakes!
Craig: All right, go home and make some cupcakes, honey.

P.C. Principal: Yes, Eric. How can I help you?
Eric: I don’t think kids at this school take suicide seriously enough and we need to raise awareness.
P.C. Principal: Well, unfortunately this week is Distracted Driving Awareness Week at school, so you might have a hard time.
Eric: Distracted driving? Who gives a shit about that?

Craig: It’s a fidget spinner. It’s supposed to help with anxiety. See?
Tweek: A fidget spinner?! Did you read what the president tweeted?!

TV Anchor: In response to the North Korean test, the president of the United States has just tweeted this statement... «You really think Tweek is scared? Tweek will single handedly go to North Korea and .....»


P.C. Principal: I don’t know what more you want from me, bro.
Eric: I can’t just get people to care with a stupid rap song. I need a full orchestra... Woodwinds, strings... I need black people in white robes, white people in black robes, and a thousand doves to release into the air.
P.C. Principal: I can give you two student volunteers and one pigeon.

Craig: Isn’t this lovely, Tweek? Just look at that view.
Tweek: Oh, God! Another tweet from the president!

Craig: Okay, but think about that. That actually doesn’t make any sense.
Tweek: Why do you have to be so logical?! I don’t need you to problem-solve all the time, I need you to... Agh! I don’t know!

Craig: Tweek, North Korea isn’t bombing anyone. They would lose the support of China, and that would be...
Tweek: There you go again! Stop preaching facts to me! It’s not what I need!
Craig: Well, I’m sorry that I’m actually in control of my goddamn emotions, ya baby!.. Oh, see, now you made me lose control of my emotions. God damn it.

P.C. Principal: Tonight, one of our students has put together a song about a very important issue. It’s a song about how there are certain times to not be on your phone. I hope you all listen carefully.

«Killed by a President on their phone.»

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий