19 сент. 2017 г.

Beyond the Wall

Game of Thrones 7×6


Jon Snow: You alright? Haven’t been North before?
Gendry: Never seen snow before.
Tormund: Beautiful, eh? I can breathe again. Down south the air smells like pig shit.
Jon Snow: You’ve never been down south.
Tormund: I’ve been to Winterfell.
Jon Snow: That’s the North.

Tormund: This one is maybe not so smart.
Jon Snow: Davos says he’s a strong fighter.
Tormund: Good. That’s more important than being smart. Smart people don’t come up here looking for the dead.

Tormund: You spent too much time with the Free Folk. Now you don’t like kneeling.

Gendry: She wanted to kill me! And would have killed me if it wasn’t for Davos...
The Hound: But they didn’t, did they? So what you whinging about?
Gendry: I’m not whinging!
The Hound: Your lips are moving and you’re complaining about something. That’s whinging. This one has been killed six times

Arya: I knew what I was doing was against the rules but he was smiling, so I knew it wasn’t wrong. The rules were wrong. I was doing what I was meant to be doing and he knew it.

Sansa: You’re angry. Sometimes anger makes people do unfortunate things.
Arya: Sometimes fear makes them do unfortunate things. I’ll go with anger.

Tormund: Gingers are beautiful. We’re kissed by fire.

Tormund: I want to make babies with her. Think of them. Great big monsters. They conquer the world.
The Hound: How did a mad fucker like you live this long?
Tormund: I’m good at killing people.

Jon Snow: So what’s the point of serving a god, none of us knows what he wants?
Beric: I think about that all the time. I don’t think it’s our purpose to understand. Except one thing. We’re soldiers. We have to know what we’re fighting for.

Beric: I’m not fighting so some man or woman I barely know can sit in a throne made of swords.
Jon Snow: So what are you fighting for?
Beric: Life. Death is the enemy. The first enemy. And the last.
Jon Snow: But we all die.
Beric: The enemy always wins. And we still need to fight him. That’s all I know.


Beric: You and I won’t find much joy while we’re here. But we can keep others alive. We can defend those who can’t defend themselves.
Jon Snow: I am the shield that guards the realm of men.
Beric: Maybe we don’t need to understand any more than that. Maybe that’s enough.
Jon Snow: Aye. Maybe that’s enough.

Daenerys: You’re not a hero.
Tyrion: Oh. I’ve been heroic on occasion....
Daenerys: I don’t want you to be a hero. Heroes do stupid things and they die.... They all try to outdo each other.

Tyrion: You need to take your enemy’s side if you’re going to see things the way they do. And you need to see things the way they do if you’re going to anticipate their actions, respond effectively and beat them.

Tyrion: I believe in you and in the world you want to build. But the world you want to build doesn’t get built all at once. Probably not in a single lifetime. How do we ensure your vision endures? After you break the wheel, how do we make sure it stays broken?
Daenerys: You want to know who sits on the Iron Throne after I’m dead? Is that it?

Daenerys: We will discuss the succession after I wear the crown.

Gendry: Do bears have blue eyes?

Jorah: I thought you were the bravest man I ever saw.
Thoros: Just the drunkest.

The Hound: I say it’s one of the better ways to go...

Beric: Lord of Light, come to us in our darkness. For the night is dark and full of terrors.

Jon Snow: Daenerys is our only chance.
Beric: No. There’s another... Kill him. He turned them all.

The Hound: Every Lord I’ve ever met it’s been a cunt. Can’t see why the Lord of Light should be any different.

Tyrion: You can’t! The most important person in the world can’t fly off to the most dangerous place in the world.

Daenerys: So what would you have me do?
Tyrion: Nothing. Sometimes nothing is the hardest thing to do.

Arya: Back in Braavos, before I got my first face, there was I game I used to play. The game of faces... It’s simple: I ask you a question about yourself and you try to make a lie sound like the truth. If you fool me, you win. If I catch a lie, you lose. Let’s play.
Sansa: I don’t want to play.
Arya: How do you feel about Jon being king?

Arya: The world doesn’t just let girls decide what they are going to be.

Jon Snow: I’m so sorry. I wish I could take it back. I wish we’d never go.
Daenerys: I don’t. If we hadn’t gone I wouldn’t have seen. You have to see it to know. Now I know.

Jon Snow: Thank you, Dany.

Jon Snow: Alright. Not Dany. How about «My Queen»?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Trivia
+ Game of Thrones Locations

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий