18 сент. 2017 г.

The Waking Dream

The Mist 1x9


Nathalie: We’re not here to question Her path. We’re only survivors, just like the rats.

Vic: How?
Kevin: House-hop. Go four or five houses at a time, break in, wait for it to thin out.
Vic: That’ll take forever.
Kevin: It’ll take as long as it takes.

Vic: Well, maybe three houses at a time is more conducive to our athletic prowess.


Nathalie: When a gazelle is injured, the herd moves on. Otherwise they’d be eaten by predators.
Ursula: My husband is not an animal!
Nathalie: Oh, that’s where you’re wrong. Don’t you see? He’ll become part of the circle.

Bryan: You don’t look too good.
Mia: But I have a winning personality.

Mia: I ask you where.
Bryan: Um, we go to... Iowa. Don’t laugh! I want to be under the open sky. I don’t know why, but that’s what I want. To see as far as my eyes reach... I just want to watch the horizon.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий