16 сент. 2017 г.

Another Woman

Kathy: I realize that you’ve been hurt, and if I’ve done anything wrong, I am sorry. Forgive me.
David: I accept your condemnation.

Hope: ...for one moment ... it was as if a curtain had parted, and I could see myself clearly. But I was afraid of what I saw. And what I had to look forward to. And I wondered... I wondered about ending everything.

Party Guest: One good thing about becoming 50. You don’t have to do it again.

Marion’s Father: Well, there are times when even a historian shouldn’t look at the past.

Laura: Do you think at your age you can find someone and fall in love again?
Marion’s Father: One hopes at my age to build up an immunity.


David: I’m really sorry. If I’ve done anything wrong, forgive me.
Marion: I accept your condemnation.

Marion: Fifty. I didn’t think anything of turning 30. Everybody said I would. Then they said I’d be crushed turning 40. But they were wrong. I didn’t give it a second’s thought. Then they said that I’d be traumatized when I hit 50. And they were right.

Marion: I don’t think I’ve ever recovered my balance since turning 50.
Hope: Aw, gee, 50’s not so old.
Marion: No, I know it isn’t, but... you just suddenly look up and see where you are.

Marion: ’...And I wondered if a memory is something you have or something you’ve lost.’

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий