28 сент. 2017 г.

The Dragon and the Wolf

Game of Thrones 7×7


Bronn: I still enjoy it when they call me «my lord.»
Jaime: The thrill will fade.
Bronn: If we live that long.

Bronn: Men without cocks... You wouldn’t find me fighting in an army if I had no cock. What’s left to fight for?
Jaime: Gold?
Bronn: I spent my life around soldiers. What do you think they spend that gold on?
Jaime: Family.
Bronn: Not without a cock, you don’t.
Jaime: Maybe it really is all cocks in the end.

Jon Snow: How many people live here?
Tyrion: A million, give or take.
Jon Snow: That’s more people than the entire North crammed into that. Why would anyone want to live that way?
Tyrion: There’s more work in the city... And the brothels are far superior.

Cersei: If anything goes wrong, kill the silver-haired bitch first, then our brother, then the bastard who calls himself king. The rest of them you can kill in any order you see fit.

Brienne: I was only trying to protect her.
The Hound: You and me both.
Brienne: She’s alive... Arya.
The Hound: Where?
Brienne: Winterfell.
The Hound: Who’s protecting her if you’re here?
Brienne: The only one that needs protecting is the one that gets in her way...

The Hound: I left this shit city because I didn’t want to die in it. Am I going to die in this shit city?
Tyrion: You might.
The Hound: And this is all your idea. Seems every bad idea has some Lannister cunt behind it.
Tyrion: And some Clegane cunt to help them see it through.

Jon Snow: This isn’t about living in harmony. It’s just about living.

Tyrion: There is no conversation that will erase the last 50 years. We have something to show you...

Jon Snow: There is only one war that matters... the Great War. And it is here.


Euron: Can they swim?

Euron: I’m going back to my island. You should go back to yours. When winter’s over... we’ll be the only ones left alive.

Jon Snow: ...I cannot give you what you ask. I cannot serve two queens. And I have already pledged myself to Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen.

Brienne: Oh, fuck loyalty!
Jaime: Fuck loyalty?!
Brienne: This goes beyond houses and honor and oaths.

Tyrion: I’m pleased you bent the knee to our queen. I would have advised it, had you asked. But have you ever considered learning how to lie every now and then? Just a bit?
Jon Snow: ...when enough people make false promises, words stop meaning anything. Then there are no more answers, only better and better lies. And lies won’t help us in this fight.
Tyrion: That is indeed a problem. The more immediate problem is that we’re fucked.
Davos: Any ideas as to how we might change that state of affairs?

Jaime: She thinks I was an idiot to trust you. A lot of people seem to think that, actually.
Tyrion: I’m about to step into a room with the most murderous woman in the world who’s already tried to kill me twice, that I know of. Who’s an idiot?
Jaime: I suppose we should say goodbye... one idiot to another.

Jon Snow: It appears Tyrion’s assessment was correct. We’re fucked.

Cersei: The darkness is coming for us all. We’ll face it together. And when the Great War is over, perhaps you’ll remember I chose to help with no promises or assurances from any of you. I expect not.

Lord Baelish: Sometimes when I try to understand a person’s motives, I play a little game... I assume the worst. What’s the worst reason they could possibly have for saying what they say and doing what they do? Then I ask myself... «How well does that reason explain what they say and what they do?»

Arya: Are you sure you want to do this?

Lord Baelish: Lady Sansa, forgive me... I’m a bit confused.
Sansa: Which charges confuse you? Let’s start with the simplest one...

Lord Baelish: If we could speak alone, I can explain everything!
Sansa: Sometimes when I’m trying to understand a person’s motives, I play a little game. I assume the worst...

Sansa: Thank you for all your many lessons, Lord Baelish. I will never forget them.

Cersei: Expedition north? I always knew you were the stupidest Lannister.

Cersei: The monsters are real. The white walkers, the dragons, the Dothraki screamers... all the frightening stories we heard when we were young, they’re all real. So be it. Let the monsters kill each other. And while they battle in the North, we take back the lands that belong to us.

Cersei: Something happened. The dragons are vulnerable.
Jaime: We can’t beat the Dothraki. We don’t have the numbers. We don’t have the support of the other houses!
Cersei: No, we have something better. We have the Iron Bank. You should’ve listened more when Father spoke about the importance of gold.

Cersei: No one walks away from me.

Bran: Samwell Tarly.
Sam: I wasn’t sure if you’d remember me.
Bran: I remember everything.

Bran: He’s the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and my aunt, Lyanna Stark. He was born in a tower in Dorne. His last name isn’t really Snow, it’s Sand.
Sam: It’s not!
Bran: Dornish bastards are named Sand.

Bran: And Jon... Jon’s real name...

Bran: He’s never been a bastard. He’s the heir to the Iron Throne.

Sansa: You’re the strongest person I know. I believe that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me.
Arya: Well, don’t get used to it.
Sansa: You’re still very strange and annoying.

Arya: «In winter, we must protect ourselves. Look after one another.»
Sansa: Father. «When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.»

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
+ Game of Thrones Locations

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий