2 сент. 2017 г.

Eastwatch

Game of Thrones 7×5


Bronn: The fuck were you doing back there?
Jeime: Ending the war.

Bronn: Listen to me, cunt. Till I get what I’m owed, a dragon doesn’t get to kill you, you don’t get to kill you, only I get to kill you.

Jeime: That was only one of them. She has two more. If she decides to use them, to really use them...
Bronn: You’re fucked.
Jeime: Don’t you mean we’re fucked?
Bronn: No, I do not. Dragons are where our partnership ends.

Jeime: I have to tell Cersei.
Bronn: May as well jump back in that river.

Daenerys: I’m not here to murder, and all I want to destroy is the wheel that has rolled over rich and poor to the benefit of no one but the Cersei Lannisters of the world. I offer you a choice... bend the knee and join me. Together, we will leave the world a better place than we found it. Or refuse... and die.

Tyrion: Your Grace, nothing scrubs bold notions from a man’s head like a few weeks in a dark cell!
Daenerys: I meant what I said. I’m not here to put men in chains. If that becomes an option, many will take it. I gave them a choice. They made it.

Tyrion: Your Grace, if you start beheading entire families...
Daenerys: I’m not beheading anyone.

Daenerys: I, Daenerys of House Targaryen, First of My Name, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons, sentence you to die... Dracarys.

Jeime: ...if we don’t find a way out of this war, we’ll follow them.
Cersei: So we fight and die or we submit and die. I know my choice. A soldier should know his.

Daenerys: They’re beautiful, aren’t they?
Jon Snow: It wasn’t the word I was thinking of, but... but, yes, they are. Gorgeous beasts.
Daenerys: They’re not beasts to me.

Daenerys: We both want to help people. We can only help them from a position of strength. Sometimes strength is terrible.


Tyrion: What else could she do?
Varys: Not burn him alive alongside his son?
Tyrion: I am her Hand, not her head. I can’t make her decisions for her.
Varys: That’s what I used to tell myself about her father. I found the traitors, but I wasn’t the one burning them alive. I was only a purveyor of information. It’s what I told myself when I watched them beg for mercy... I’m not the one doing it. When the pitch of their
screams rose higher... I’m not the one doing it. When their hair caught fire and the smell of their burning flesh filled the throne room... I’m not the one doing it.

Tyrion: Who’s that for?
Varys: Jon Snow.
Tyrion: Did you read it?
Varys: It’s a sealed scroll for the King in the North!
Tyrion: .... What’s it say?

Tyrion: Cersei thinks the Army of the Dead is nothing but a story made up by wet nurses to frighten children. What if we prove her wrong?
Jon Snow: I don’t think she’ll come see the dead at my invitation.
Tyrion: So bring the dead to her.

Jon Snow: With respect, Your Grace, I don’t need your permission. I am a king.

Sansa: Now, I’m sure cutting off heads is very satisfying, but that’s not the way you get people to work together.
Arya: And if Jon doesn’t come back, you’ll need their support... so you can work together to give you what you really want.
Sansa: How can you even think such a horrible thing?
Arya: You’re thinking it right now. You don’t want to be, but the thought just won’t go away.
Sansa: ... I have work to do.
Arya: ... My lady.

Tyrion: Last time I was here, I killed my father with a crossbow.
Davos: Last time I was here, you killed my son with wildfire.

Ser Davos: Nothing fucks you harder than time.

Gendry: You were right. Safest place for me was right under the queen’s nose.
Ser Davos: Don’t be so sure. Safety is never a permanent state of affairs. Bad things are coming.

Gendry: You came to get me. You want me to come with you.
Ser Davos: Well, the thing you need to understand is...
Gendry: I’m ready.
Ser Davos: You...
Gendry: Let’s go.

Gendry: I don’t know much about swinging swords. But this... this I know.

Davos: This is Gendry.
Tyrion: He’ll do.

Cersei: I’ve come to believe that an accommodation with the Dragon Queen could be in our immediate interest. She has the numbers. If we want to beat her, we have to be clever. We have to fight her like Father would have.

Cersei: Dead men, dragons, and Dragon Queens... Whatever stands in our way, we will defeat it. For ourselves, for our house, for this.

Jeime: People won’t like that.
Cersei: Do you remember what Father used to say about people?
Jeime: The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

Ser Davos: Your Grace, this is Clo...
Gendry: Name’s Gendry, Your Grace. I’m Robert Baratheon’s son. Bastard son.
Ser Davos: He was meant to keep that to himself.

Tyrion: You may not believe it, but I’ve missed you, Mormont. Nobody glowers quite like you. Not even Grey Worm.

Jon Snow: I wish you good fortune in the wars to come, Your Grace.

Gilly: Do you know how many steps there are in the Citadel?
Sam: No...
Gilly: 15,782.

Sam: I’m tired of reading about the achievements of better men.

Tormund: How many queens are there now?
Jon Snow: Two.
Tormund: And you need to convince the one with the dragons or the one who fucks her brother?
Jon Snow: Both.

Tormund: How many men did you bring?
Devos: Not enough.
Tormund: The big woman?

Beric: Here we all are at the edge of the world at the same moment, heading in the same direction for the same reason.
Devos: Our reasons aren’t your reasons.
Beric: It doesn’t matter what we think our reasons are. There’s a greater purpose at work. And we serve it together, whether we know it or not. We may take the steps, but the Lord of Light...
The Hound: For fuck’s sake, will you shut your hole? Are we coming with you or not?

Jon Snow: He’s right. We’re all on the same side.
Gendry: How can we be?
Jon Snow: We’re all breathing.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Game of Thrones Locations

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий