21 сент. 2017 г.

Twin Peaks. The Return. Part 15

Twin Peaks 3×15


Nadine: I’m fine now. You asked about this shovel. Well, I’m shoveling myself out of the shit!

Ed: Nadine...
Nadine: Don’t worry about me. Run to her. Enjoy the rest of your lives together! I am so happy just thinking of you two being happy. Ed, I love you and always will, but true love is giving the other what makes them happy!

Nadine: So, the gist of it is: Ed, you are free! Go and enjoy!

Shelly: What can I get you, Ed?
Ed: Cup of coffee.
Shelly: Coming right up.
Ed: And a cyanide tablet.

Ed: Marry me.
Norma: ..... Of course I will.


Steven: It’s gonna end it. And when I... When I see you come up... But... but... I may not even see you there, I mean... I mean... I mean gone. Where will I be? Will I be with the rhinoceros? The lightning in the bottle, hm?.. Or will I be completely, uh, like... like... Turquoise? Hm?

Roadhouse MC: Next on the Roadhouse playlist is one of our favorites. «Sharp Dressed Man» by ZZ Top!

Chantal: Hi, hun... Hold on.... Yeah, one down, one to go. Yeah, French fries. And extra ketchup.

Margaret: Hawk. I’m dying.
Hawk: I’m sorry, Margaret.
Margaret: You know about death, that it’s just a change, not an end... There’s some fear, some fear in letting go.

Margaret: Remember what I told you... Watch for that one, the one I told you about, the one under the moon on Blue Pine Mountain.

Margaret: Good night, Hawk.
Hawk: Good night, Margaret. Good-bye, Margaret.

Hawk: Margaret Lanterman passed away tonight.
Lucy: The Log Lady’s dead?!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks
+ Twin Peaks Wiki

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий