30 сент. 2017 г.

It's Only the End of the World

’Somewhere, a while ago already.’

& Louis: In life there are a number of motivations that are no one’s business, that force you to leave, without looking back. And there are just as many motivations that force you to return.

& Catherine: That’s my thing. I bore everybody with my kids. You think kids interest people. But guess what? Nope.

& Antoine: Why tell stories we already know?!
    La mère: We do that in life, stop being so stiff! We recall and relive the things we love. I know she knows, but I enjoy telling her again. That’s why we remember! For me!

& La mère: They want to confide this in you, Louis! They need your approval. You never took responsibility, and I’m not asking you to.
    Louis: I’m not the eldest, Martine! I’m not the surrogate father...
    La mère: Cut the crap, Louis! Don’t play dumb. Use your head a bit. Age has nothing to do with it. Doesn’t make you the man of the house... Status, salary, luck, beauty, gifts, courage! The things you’re born with, or without! Should I keep going? Who’s the writer, here?


& La mère: Encourage them. No one ever did. I did, but I don’t count, my words don’t matter. Encourage them, Louis. Give them your permission to do this, or that.

& La mère: You’re right. I don’t understand you. But I love you. I love you. No one will take that away from me.

& Antoine: You guys always have to tell me everything. And I have to listen. I hate listening. I hate talking. We think silent people are good listeners. But I shut up so people leave me alone!

& La mère: We’ll be better prepared next time...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий