5 сент. 2017 г.

The Other Vibrator

Grace and Frankie 3×11


Frankie: You’re about to confront The Man, which is historically my thing.
Grace: Oh, I thought getting your hair caught in the ice machine was «your thing.»
Frankie: Hey, I lost a lot of hair that day.

Frankie: I am going where you’re going whether you want me to or not. I’m like beach erosion, Grace: I’m happening.

Nick: What did I steal from you?
Frankie: Our vibrator!
Nick: Wow. I have a whole bunch of follow-up questions.


Frankie: Oh, no. Stop right there. Let me set the record straight. Us sitting on this table was a power thing, not a sex thing.
Grace: Frankie...
Frankie: Yes, you may argue that power and sex are the same thing, and I might agree with you under different circumstances.

Frankie: I don’t know why you’re mad at me.
Grace: I’m mad at you because I had him exactly where I wanted him.
Frankie: Where? In 1961 in the Playboy Mansion?

--
On the IMDb .
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий