4 сент. 2017 г.

Living the Dream

Big Little Lies 1×3


Renata: I’m gonna kill her.

Renata: Okay, how about this? Chloe and the others come to the party, big smiles on their faces, right? And after, I arrange a... a great sleepover weekend trip to Disneyland... all expense paid, VIP passes, the works. Backstage passes to «Frozen.»!
Madeline: Yeah... it’s not gonna work.
Renata: I’ll even get Snow White to sit on your husband’s face. Maybe Dumbo can take a squat on yours!

Brunet, big eyes: Gordon Klein was kind of a fuck-up. Rich, powerful, but DNA... huge fuck-up.

Abigail: There are a lot of high-powered women who live here. Some run banks, others run Google or Yahoo and... sometimes I feel like you’re grooming me to get to a place you, um, couldn’t....


Renata: Have I become tragically unfun?... Oh, my God, I have. I’m now one of those people I swore I would never turn myself into... some corporate, controlling, anxious... When did we become past our spontaneous prime?

Principal Nippal: Okay, our first order of business today regards our Annual Fall Gala Fundraiser. Now, given the unprecedented success of last year’s Trivia Night with the theme «Dead Celebrities,» we’ve decided to come back again with yet another costume gala, this year titled... «Elvis and Audrey Night.»

Renata: Can’t make a perfect world. No matter what, shit happens.

Oren: Rich, beautiful, madly in love. Something had to be wrong.

Perry: Would you dance with me?.. I just want to hold you, look into your eyes, be in love with you, and feel you being in love with me. Would you?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий