29 сент. 2017 г.

Tear Asunder

Life 1x2


— Why don’t you have any furniture?

Reese: How’d you know there was something in that shoe?
Crews: One shoe was heavier. It sat lower on the carpet.
Reese: You expect me to believe that?

Crews: A stun baton?
Reese: 900,000 volts.
Crews: Felt like more.

Olivia: You must be that Mr. Earley Charlie met in prison. Is it true you live in his garage?
Ted: Well, in a room above his garage, actually.

Reese: That’s... an interesting fruit.
Crews: Thank you. It’s a horned melon. Also known as jelly melon, kiwano or African horned cucumber.
Reese: African horned cucumber?
Crews: It’s an ornamental fruit... but you can still eat it, if you want to.

Crews: I thought there’d be more... It was a near death experience.
Reese: Be happy it wasn’t a full death experience.
Crews: Nothing happened. No lights, no tunnels, no dead relatives. Maybe I wasn’t near death enough for to be a near death experience?


Crews: I looked in Jake’s eyes and I didn’t see it.
Lt. Davis: You looked into his eyes...
Crews: ...Windows to the soul.

Reese: Are you going to see falsely accused people everywhere?
Crews: Isn’t that a good instinct for a cop to have?
Reese: I just need to know if it’s going to be a thing with you.
Crews: Shouldn’t innocent until proven be guilty... be a thing with all of us?

Crews: I count 4 blenders. Why do people always give blenders as wedding gifts? Maybe I’ll get my dad a blender. He’s getting married. Remarried. Maybe I’ll get him a blender. And I’ll write: "Congratulations. Hope you really enjoy your new blender.’’

Crews: Lobby apple... What? There was a big bowl by the front desk!.. The hotel wants you to take them.

♪ Chapter 7 on vengeance ♪
♪ Revenge is a poison meant for others ♪
♪ that we end up swallowing ourselves ♪
♪ Vengeance is a dark light that blinds all who seek it ♪
♪ The untroubled soul knows there is no justice in revenge ♪
♪ The untroubled soul knows that to seek vengeance ♪
♪ is to seek destruction ♪


--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий