7 нояб. 2019 г.

Let The River Run

Castle Rock 2×1


Annie: Nothing's for free with a man like that, believe you me.

Chance: It's about witches.
Joy: Ah. Like in The Wizard of Oz?
Chance: Uh, yeah, but more like Satanists. There used to be a bunch of them that lived around here like a million years ago... Before they burned them all out.
Joy: Makes sense.

Ace: Can I help you, 19?

Joy: Maybe we ended up here for a reason. Maybe this is the Laughing Place.

Annie: Joy, I will always do anything, everything to keep you safe, keep you whole, and give you the life that you deserve. Not this awful, false thing that passes as life, that people in places like this say is life. It isn't. Now, people in places like this will tell you the trash on the highway shoulder is all there is and you should chase after that trash as it blows in the filthy wind, and they will try to make you one of them! They'll say, "Oh, there's no such thing as standards anymore!" And they will call that freedom, but it's their freedom to make you trash... their trash... so they can use you and own you and throw you away... But I won't let them! It'll be blood on Christmas before I let them, Joy!! I'll throw my blamed body between you and anybody!!!


Pop: Deal's only as good as its weakest link.

Annie: The headshrinkers, they couldn't diagnose me. They could not make me right, but I found the recipe... Risperdal, Haldol, Lithium.
Nadia: Antipsychotics. You're stealing antipsychotics.

Nadia: If more people took Lithium and not Oxy, this would be a much better world.

Annie: My dad, your grandpa... that good old guy, they don't make men like that, little love... not anymore. Now they just make dirty birds and paper fakes. No heroes, no real men, sorry to say. But my dad was one of them, and he would say to me, "Annie, there are two kinds of people that made America: searchers and settlers."

Annie: Maybe... anywhere could be the Laughing Place if we're there together. Even here. Maybe.

Ace: I'm happy to provide free internet access to all our guests as long as I get to ride along...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий