20 нояб. 2019 г.

The Lady in White

American Horror Story. 1984

9×7

Brooke: You can't not think about it. Of the decade you never got a chance to live. The '80s was morning in America, and I spent my morning in lockup...

Donna: There is one place the '80s will never be over...

Brooke: One day in the sun doesn't erase five years of darkness.

Bruce: Everybody's a stranger... 'til they're not.

Benjamin: What does being a ghost feel like?
Montana: It's actually not that bad. There's a constant feeling of emptiness and longing, but that's pretty much how I felt when I was alive, so...
Benjamin: Do you feel pain?
Chet: Xavier: Yes.
Ray: And fear.
Montana: But we can feel pleasure, too...

Bruce: Karma's a bitch, girls.


Bruce: Concrete is so unforgiving. These old roads are like cheese graters. Rip your clothes clean off at 40 miles an hour. At 50, human skin sloughs off like wet paper. Bones are ground into nubs as you try to hold your face up. But one little bump... and you're bouncing. That's when pieces of you start falling off.

Courtney: Who are you?
Margaret: Oh, that's Kajagoogoo, you idiot! Limahl, are you gonna play "Too Shy"? I love that song.
Limahl: Oh, that's the only song we're going to play. It's our biggest hit. It's the only song anyone wants to hear.
Margaret: Wait, just one song? What about "NeverEnding Story"?
Limahl: Oh, it's from my solo career. I wouldn't dream of playing it with the band.

Brooke: Your hitchhiking days are over. Asshole.

Ramirez: When you sign a contract with the devil... you better understand the fine print.

Lavinia: You shouldn't be here. You don't deserve to sit in the place where he died.

Benjamin: What kind of man would I be if I didn't do everything I could to protect my son?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий