4 нояб. 2019 г.

Red Dawn

American Horror Story. 1984

9×5

Ricky: Just because something seems inconceivable doesn't mean that it can't be true.

Dee Dee: What the fuck are you?
Ricky: Evil. Pure. Uncut. You think it can be treated like an infection, but there is no cure, no pill to take. The darkness resides in everyone. Even you.

Chet: What if that's just it? You die, and then nothing. Just big, black nothing.
Margaret: Well, you wouldn't feel that way if you believed in God. God judges the righteous and the wicked, for when the cold hand of death squeezes the last breath from your lungs, it'll be too late to ask for forgiveness.
Chet: Thanks for the heads-up.

Brooke: I pretended for so long to be somebody that I wasn't. Now I don't even know who I am.

Ray: Oh, my God. Is that my head in there?


Mr. Jingles: There's only one kill left.

Ricky: Do you. Accept Satan. As your master?

Bus Driver: Here we are at Camp Redwood. You all ready for a fun summer?

Ricky: I just wanted to go home.
Jonas: This is home.

Sheriff: You okay? Tell me what's wrong.
Montana: I'm fucking dead, that's what.

Montana: There is no Montana. Only Zuul... It's a joke, lighten up. You guys are doing this purgatory thing all wrong. We can be gods here.

Ricky: Hey. Seat belt.
Benjamin: Seat belt?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий