13 нояб. 2019 г.

A Pineapple and the Bosom of Male Friendship

Young Sheldon 3×5


Meemaw: How did you come out of me?...

Sheldon: How long can I look at him before it's considered staring?
Georgie: When I'm trying not to stare at girls, my rule is "two Mississippi".
George: I taught him that.

Sheldon: I don't normally do this, but... put her there.
Dr. Sturgis: No mitten! I'm honored.

Dr. Sturgis: Well, just in case, I want you all to know I'm perfectly happy to answer any questions that you might have...

Georgie: I got another one. In The Shining, Jack Nicholson goes nuts and chases people around with an ax...
Meemaw: One question each!
Georgie: Dang it. Should've started with that one.

Connie: Are you crazy? I mean, poor choice of words, but... are you crazy?!

Connie: Men don't break up with me. I do the breaking up!
George: Well, I think it's nice that you can still experience new things at your age...

George: She's not nice. Been saying it for years.

Sheldon: Maybe I can join them. All my fun facts make me a welcome addition to any dinner date.

Dr. Sturgis: Well, here's a pineapple. It's a symbol of hospitality dating back to the 1700s.


Georgie: How do relationships work for old people? When you were young, you didn't think old women looked hot. But now that you're old, do you?
Dr. Sturgis: Well, that's a very interesting question...

Dr. Sturgis: This is wonderful... Did you know the term "dive bar" originated because many establishments were below street level, and patrons had to essentially dive down to enter them.

Ira: That looks amazing. I love ice cream.
Connie: Did you know that they used to use the anal glands of beavers to make it taste like vanilla?
Ira: No. Where'd you hear that?

Mary: Are there any questions that aren't about divorce?
Missy: Nope. Sheldon?
Sheldon: Is it difficult to see your mother go out with men who aren't your father?
Mary: Wow. That's a big one.

George: Have you played much pool?
Dr. Sturgis: Oh, in my undergraduate days, all the time. It's just physics and geometry.
George: Is that so?
Dr. Sturgis: I calculate the angles in my head. Sometimes in radians, sometimes in degrees, depending on my level of whimsy.
George: I'm a radians man myself...

Dr. Sturgis: To George Cooper.... Drinks are on me!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий