26 нояб. 2019 г.

The End of the F***ing World 2×1

Bonnie: I learnt about punishment from a young age. I learnt it happens because of love...

Bonnie: Life can be hard. Mum taught me how to cope with it...

Bonnie: Sometimes a small decision can lead to something big. Something really big...

Clive Koch: Foucault is an embarrassment. He has no class.

Clive Koch: "Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you". Sartre.

Clive Koch: Be the protagonist in your own story. And that story begins with an act of intellectual defiance.


Bonnie: I was interested.
Clive Koch: In what?
Bonnie: In what the point is. Of anything.

Clive Koch: Ah. Exams rank different levels of mediocrity, that's all. Exceptional people don't do well at them.

Bonnie: Has it happened yet?
Clive Koch: What?
Bonnie: The love?
Clive Koch: Nearly. But, er, we're finished for tonight.

Bonnie: Love makes you feel quite clear about what is right and what is wrong. And when someone has done something wrong, they have to get punished.

Bonnie: I used feel like I maybe wasn't real. Like I was made up of nothing. But when you fall in love, the nothing feeling is eaten by a something feeling, which is eaten by an everything feeling. You swallowed me. And set me free.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий