3 янв. 2019 г.

Jesse Stone: Innocents Lost (2011)


Jesse Stone: I'm working on the new me.

Jesse Stone: How do I feel about that?
Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: I don't know how I feel about that, Lou.
Rose Gammon: He's Jesse!
Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: I know that.

Jesse Stone: I'm jogging.
Dr. Dix: Jogging clears your mind?
Jesse Stone: I hate jogging.
Dr. Dix: Why bother?
Jesse Stone: It clears my mind.

Jesse Stone: Most Golden Retrievers live for affection. He never seems to want any. I think he has issues.
Dr. Dix: What issues?
Jesse Stone: My issues. Fear of loss.

Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: The information's out there. All you have to do is let it in, Rose.

Rose Gammon: We don't have detectives.

Jesse Stone: What are you looking at?

Jesse Stone: Your hair smells of violets.
Thelma Gleffey: Do you know what violets smell like?
Jesse Stone: No, but I'm sure violets would smell that way if I'd ever smelled a violet.

Thelma Gleffey: I don't mean this in any negative way, but you may be the simplest person I've ever met.
Jesse Stone: In what way?
Thelma Gleffey: You know what you want.

Hasty Hathaway: I'm very fond of you, Jesse.


Cindy Van Aldan: How would you know that?
Jesse Stone: I'm the police chief, I know everything.

Cindy Van Aldan: This is not right!
Jesse Stone: I'm not in the right and wrong business. I'm in the legal and illegal business.

Jesse Stone: I got hats older than you.

Jesse Stone: I'm not a good basket to put all your eggs in.

Jesse Stone: ...And I don't like them. They don't work anyway. Garbage disposals are supposed to dispose of your garbage. So why do you have to sort your garbage before you only dispose of some of it. Same thing.

Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: You can only do what you can do, Jesse.

Jesse Stone: If you don't like the answers you're getting, check your premises.

Captain Healy: How do you know that, Jesse?
Jesse Stone: Small town.

Jesse Stone: I'm gonna get my job back, Rose. Fate won't do this to me.

Rose Gammon: Jesse, have you ever considered counseling?
Jesse Stone: You mean like a shrink?
Rose Gammon: Have you ever considered it?
Jesse Stone: Only crazy people see shrinks... I'm seeing one.

Rose Gammon: What are you gonna do, Jesse?
Jesse Stone: I'm gonna go home and feed Reggie.
Rose Gammon: Don't be cute.
Jesse Stone: It's hard for me not to be cute.

Gino Fish: You thinking about coming over to the dark side, Jesse Stone?
Jesse Stone: Not hardly.

Hasty Hathaway: It's been five days. And knowing you, I'm sure you've broken some laws by now.
Jesse Stone: I'd rather regret the things I've done than the things I haven't done.

Jesse Stone: You don't like this guy...
Gino Fish: What's not to dislike? These Russians, they have no code. "I will bow to no man," that's not a code.

Gino Fish: It was nice talking to you, Jesse Stone.

Jefferson Smith: '... There's no place out there for graft, or greed, or lies, or compromise with human liberties. And, uh, if that's what the grownups have done with this world that was given to them, then we'd better get those boys' camps started fast and see what the kids can do. And it's not too late, because this country is bigger than the Taylors, or you, or me, or anything else. Great principles don't get lost once they come to light. They're right here; you just have to see them again!'

Jefferson Smith: 'I guess this is just another lost cause, Mr. Paine...'

Jesse Stone: Don't turn around, Valery.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий