3 янв. 2019 г.

Josh Is Irrelevant.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 3×6


Paula: Her phone is blowing up... Lots of concerned people, really sweet, very annoying.

Rebecca: It's like I was out of stories to tell myself that things would be okay...

Rebecca: Wait, so you have a new diagnosis for me? So I'm not anxious or OCD or depressed or any of the vague combo of things people have told me I am? Oh-oh, my God. What am I?

Rebecca: I have a new diagnosis. A new one! He just opened up a whole new future of possibilities for me. A new path for my life.

♪ What could it be? What could be right? ♪
♪ Schizophrenic or bipolar lite? ♪
♪ I've never heard voices ♪
♪ But maybe it's time to start... ♪

♪ Obsessives with numbers ♪
♪ Hoarders with cats ♪
♪ I could really rock a tinfoil hat ♪
♪ Perfect they're not, but at least they know ♪
♪ Who they are ♪


♪ ...Who I'm meant to be ♪
♪ Armed with my diagnosis... ♪


Dr. Shin: It's important to keep in mind that nobody's diagnosis is simple or covers everything... It's also important to not look up the diagnosis online before we have a chance to get into it, okay?

Dr. Shin: It is my belief that, while you do have some symptoms of anxiety, depression, OCD and possibly PTSD... ... It is my opinion that you exhibit many of the characteristics of borderline personality disorder.

Rebecca: Um, just a couple questions, um... How did I get BPD? Is BPD curable? How serious is BPD? Is BPD easy to fix? Is BPD genetic? Did I get the BPD from my mother? I got it from my mother, right?


Rebecca: Hot-ass doctor, telling me not to look things up online. Oh, I'm gonna look things up online, hot-ass doctor. All right. What is borderline personality disorder? .... Nope. No. No, no, no. No.

Rebecca: So, um, I got the worst diagnosis ever, basically, um... It's, uh, called borderline personality disorder, and I read two and a half sentences about it, and they were the worst sentences ever, and I don't want to know any more. And it's all just awful.

Rebecca: I don't have an illness, I have a personality disorder. It's not something I have, it's something I am.

Valencia: You are an inspiration to hundreds of people. There is a Facebook group in Venezuela that's completely devoted to you. It's called El Buncho Valiente.

Heather: What is wrong with you? You're using your friend's crisis to get swag? I mean, not to judge, V, like, at all, but what you're doing is pathetic and vain and stupid and cringey and trendy and selfish and basic.

Valencia: Rebecca's story and her courage and my courage sharing her courage is inspiring an entire movement.

Josh: Suicide is a cardinal sin, and I almost sin-assisted. No, this is on me, man.

Dr. Akopian: All right, in order to receive a diagnosis for BPD, a person has to have at least five of the following nine tendencies... Just keep an open mind. Okay? Okay, the first one is severe mood swings...

Rebecca: Paula, all those things were me. I don't have five... I have nine.

Rebecca: Yeah, the verdict's in. I am officially, medically, certifiably, protocolly “crazy.”

Rebecca: The way I felt on that plane, I don't, I don't ever want to feel like that again. And now that I know... what I have, I hope I can get the help that I need, but... the truth is, I don't know what the future holds. So I just can't promise anything to anyone, even myself.

Rebecca: So I'm here. And I'm ready to face it all.

Rebecca: I haven't thought about him in days. Truly. I mean, it-it's almost like... Josh is irrelevant. It's not even about Josh. Maybe it never was...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий