15 янв. 2019 г.

The Propagation Proposition

The Big Bang Theory 12×12


Anu: Honestly, Raj, why do you even want to marry me?
Raj: You know, family and India and stuff.

Sheldon: Leonard, I remember all of Penny's ex-boyfriends. If you'd like, I could list them alphabetically.

Sheldon: A lot of people you don't know are rich. That doesn't seem to bother you. Mark Zuckerberg, Sultan of Brunei, Gordon Letwin...
Leonard: Who's that?
Sheldon: He's one of the first 11 employees of Microsoft.
Leonard: Yeah, well, I don't have to hang out with Gordon Letwin.
Sheldon: Well, that's too bad. He helped create the HPFS file system. Oh, the stories he could tell...

Penny: Whoa, whoa. You know, this has been such a nice evening. Let's all just stop before anyone says any more things.

Zack: Leonard, would you be the father of our baby?


Zack: Just to be clear, you don't get to... you know.
Leonard: No, I... I got it.
Zack: Just because I slept with your wife doesn't mean you get to sleep with mine.

Penny: It's not flattering. It's creepy!
Amy: Well, something can be both flattering and creepy. You know, just the other night, Sheldon said that my feet looked like Richard Feynman's hands...

Bernadette: Well, there is a deep-seated biological drive to pass on your genes. It's only natural...
Penny: So you're on his side?!
Amy: Well, viewing Leonard as a mammal, it's perfectly understandable...
Bernadette: But viewing him as your husband, he stinks.
Amy: And we hate him!

Leonard: Yes, Sheldon, they wanted me. I'm smart. I'm nice...
Sheldon: I'm smart. I'm nice. And I can eat cheese without clearing out a room.

Sheldon: Yeah, I'm taller than you and I don't have asthma. Those people are crazy!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий