17 янв. 2019 г.

A Tummy Ache and a Whale of a Metaphor

Young Sheldon 2×12


Sheldon: ...And to answer your question, the shifting point of view grants the reader a broader perspective of events than typically allowed by first-person narration.

Sheldon: ...And "ergo" is Latin for "hence," Derek.

Nora: Hey, there's my favorite patient! What hurts today?

Nora: Okay, on a scale of one to ten, what's your pain level?
Sheldon: Three... point four seven.

Coach Wilkins: Sheldon back in the nurse's office? Let me guess... Yellow fever. Dengue fever. Cat scratch fever.
George: Cholera!
Coach Wilkins: Ooh! I was gonna say cholera.


Mary: Okay, you finish up in here, get in bed, and I'll bring you some ginger ale.
Sheldon: Canada Dry?
Mary: Yes.
Sheldon: Room temperature?
Mary: Yes.
Sheldon: Mostly flat?
Mary: I'll stir the fizz out with a spoon.
Sheldon: Thanks, Mom.

Adult Sheldon: ...despite my adamant protest, I didn't go home. Instead, I had to stay and suffer in silence like the Southern gentleman my mother raised me to be.

Sheldon: I can't sleep.
Nurse Robinson: Did you try counting sheep?..
Sheldon: Oh, no, I'm afraid of farm animals.

Sheldon: Do you know the "Soft Kitty" song?
Nurse Robinson: No.
Sheldon: I'll teach it to you. Get a notepad.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий