2 янв. 2019 г.

The Heart Attack

Seinfeld 2×8


Seinfeld: You know, I gotta say that I'm enjoying adulthood for a lot of reasons. I'll tell you reason number one: As an adult, if I want a cookie, I have a cookie, okay?

Seinfeld: So what if you ruin an appetite? As an adult, we understand even if you ruin an appetite... there's another appetite coming right behind it. There's no danger in running out of appetites. I've got millions of them. I ruin them whenever I want.

Jerry: Women go after doctors like men go after models. They want someone with knowledge of the body. We just want the body.

George: I've been going to doctors all my life. What's it gotten me? I'm 33, I haven't outgrown the problems of puberty... I'm already facing the problems of old age. I completely skipped healthy adulthood.

Elaine: A kiss? With the tongue? The glossa with the bumps and the papillae? I don't think so.

Jerry: So how much is this thing gonna cost you, like 5000, 6000?... Whew. Well, live and learn. At least we lived...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий