29 янв. 2019 г.

Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye

True Detective 3×2


Alan Jones: Alan: You questioned people during this time. Right?
Detective Hays: Do you know another way to do it?

Detective Hays: I ain't judgin', man. Look, I punch in and out. I put on a suit in the mornin'. And bein' honest... I don't have much of a life.
Brett Woodard: So why? Why punch in? Why the suit? Why...
Detective Hays: I don't ask myself questions like that... Could be I'm too chickenshit, Mr. Woodard.

Brett Woodard: I miss when "Don't get killed" was the only thing on my to-do list.
Detective Hays: It's hard to unplug from that.

Detective West: You like kids, generally?
Brett Woodard: Do... What the fuck's the right answer to that?

Hays: I spent two years in the jungle, a lot of it I was alone. I hunt a lot now. Alone.
Amelia: I'm a vegetarian.
Hays: That's a real shame. If you're a Democrat, don't tell me.

Detective Hays: You wanna go get him? I wanna go get him.

Hays: The answer is... I never stopped coming up with theories about that case.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий