1 янв. 2019 г.

Office Christmas Party (2016)

Josh Parker: You know, maybe we should just go get some gift cards.
Clay Vanstone: That's exactly what we should do! "Here's a gift card because I don't know you and I don't care and I won't get in trouble for it."

Clay Vanstone: It's so hard to shop for the bald. Who are they? What do they want?
Josh Parker: Hair.

Clay Vanstone: I want to be completely honest with you, Josh... I wasn't paying attention, so I didn't hear your question.
Josh Parker: I can repeat it.
Clay Vanstone: I'd rather you didn't. Because I can tell by your face that it's serious. And I want to tell you seriously, it's almost Christmas. Relax.

Mary: It's not a Christmas party. It's a non-denominational holiday mixer. More inclusive.

Josh Parker: Maybe you shouldn't have promised them bonuses...
Clay Vanstone: No, first rule of business, shoot for the moon and you'll land on the sun.
Josh Parker: I'd love to know where you read that.

Carol Vanstone: I don't see happy. I see crappy.

Clay Vanstone: God, I know I haven't asked you for much in this life. Granted, I was born rich. And white. And male. And straight. Except for that one time. But that's Las Vegas. But tonight I need you to bless this party. This party has to rock.

Mary: ...And remember that tonight the decisions you make will have consequences that will haunt you for the rest of your professional lives. And... And so have fun.


Josh Parker: Can this thing handle snow?
Mary: Oh, please. It's a Kia. It's what God would drive.

Carol Vanstone: PULL OVER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!
Josh Parker: Or, the nice supportive version?...
Carol Vanstone: Pull over, fucking idiot!

Carol Vanstone: Point being, you have to adjust your numbers to account for real world conditions. Simple. Or did they not teach that to you in hacker college?

Jeremy: I still hate your rules. But your dancing is wild and free. Like an unmanned fire hose.
Mary: Put your pants on... For now.

Carol Vanstone: I have a fun side.
Clay Vanstone: I've seen it many a time.
Carol Vanstone: I mean... Off the top of my head, I...
Clay Vanstone: Remember that Thanksgiving that you taught everybody the real rules of Monopoly? With the bidding wars and the strict time limit and...
Carol Vanstone: Yeah, that wasn't fun.

Clay Vanstone: I gotta tell you, l was always like, "Tracey, this doesn't make any sense," and she was like, "Words, words, words and some numbers." But she did it.

Mary: You know red lights are just suggestions.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий