14 янв. 2019 г.

Luther 5×2

Alice: I didn't come looking for joy unconfined, just a... place to hide. Maybe a cup of tea and a chocolate digestive. Please.

Luther: George and I had a little chat.
Alice: Oh.
Luther: I say "chat". He beat the crap out of me.

Luther: Is she married?
Halliday: Eighteen years.
Luther: Happily?
Halliday: Apparently. Why?
Luther: Well, the happier the marriage, the easier it is to weaponise.
Halliday: And the Cynic of the Year Award goes to...
Luther: No, I'm not a cynic. That's basically my problem.

Alice: I had to be dead. That's how all your best relationships end.


Dr. Vivien Lake: Play safe.

Alice: Did you know the observable universe got bigger?
Luther: No, I missed that.
Alice: Well, it's true. Last time I saw you, we assumed there were about 200 billion galaxies. The revised estimate puts it at two trillion, so, what we believed to be absolutely everything was basically just a rounding error. Closer to zero... than the true number.

Alice: He has to punish us and be seen to punish us.
Luther: "We" are not "us".
Alice: Well, ask him that. He thinks we're up a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Alice: ...Or option two, we kill him and run.

Luther: Some of these people would still be alive if I was there...

Luther: Alice, we're done. You can go.

Cornelius: No messing. No amusing chit-chat. No prevari-fucking-cation. You get this done.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий