19 янв. 2019 г.

Operation Finale (2018)

Adolph Eichmann: ...these were the deeds and demands of others. I issued no such orders. Our work was paperwork, our war a numerical one. And though I struggled against endless idiocy, I only did what little I could in Germany's fight against her enemies.

Klaus Eichmann: I'm told things.
Lothar Hermann: What things?
Klaus Eichmann: Oh, the Jews, clawing power back, taking jobs, corrupting everything, like before. But, of course, there are plenty of them here too so... My uncle says they pop up everywhere, like mushrooms after rain.

Mrs. Malkin: : Don't come complaining to me if you get sick after eating cold soup!

David Ben-Gurion: Our memory reaches back through recorded history. The book of memory still lies open. And you here now are the hand that holds the pen. If you succeed, for the first time in our history we will judge our executioner. And we will warn off any who wishes to follow his example. If you fail, he escapes justice, perhaps forever. I beg you. Do not fail.

Adolph Eichmann: My name is Ricardo Klement. I'm a Jew from Palestine... I was born in Serona, the German quarter. I know my prayers. Listen. Shma Yisrael, adonai elohenu, adonai echad. You see? You've made a mistake.

Adolph Eichmann: The Architect... of the Final Solution?
Zvi Aharoni: Do you deny your title?
Adolph Eichmann: We love nicknames. They used to call me the Little Jew. Did you know that?

Adolph Eichmann: You have no interest in what I have to say. Unless it confirms what you think you already know.

Adolph Eichmann: By the end, I was chained to my desk. Twenty hours a day. My job was simple: Save the country I loved from being destroyed. Is your job any different?

Peter Malkin: The truth will out.
Adolph Eichmann: What is truth? Whose truth?

Peter Malkin: Is it true you called the camps "liquidation machines"?
Adolph Eichmann: Mengele called you all kosher salami. Everyone used flippant terms for dirty work.
Peter Malkin: To make us seem like animals.
Adolph Eichmann: We're all animals. Fighting for scraps on the Serengeti. Some of us just have bigger teeth than others.

Adolph Eichmann: For years, I got your people out of the country. That was my solution. I wanted the Jews sent to Madagascar.
Peter Malkin: Yes, dying of malaria is nicer than poisoned gas. Very thoughtful of you.
Adolph Eichmann: Other countries wouldn't take you...

Peter Malkin: It wasn't just me, Raf.
Adolph Eichmann: Ah. It doesn't matter anyway. No one's gonna know it was us. History only remembers the tall people.
Peter Malkin: What about Napoleon?
Adolph Eichmann: Who?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий