11 янв. 2019 г.

The Burrito

The Good Place 2×12


Eleanor: Michael said the portal would lead us to the Judge, so where's the Judge? All I see is a burrito.

Chidi: Do you think it's a test? Like, maybe one of us is supposed to eat it, or we eat it together, or... or maybe, maybe it's a test to see how long we can go without eating it.

Eleanor: Hello, Your Excellency. My name is Eleanor Shellstrop. We doth seek thine judgment. We've traveled a long distance to see you, o great one.

Judge: Hi. I'm the Judge. That's a burrito. What's up, guys?

Judge: Tahani... it's such a pretty name. My name is super boring... Gen. It's just short for hydrogen, which was the only thing that was in existence at the time that I was born.

Eleanor: Sorry, I feel weird saying this to an almighty judge, but you have hot sauce on your chin.
Judge: Thank you. It's actually not hot sauce. It's envy. Or, the concept of envy. It's really good on Mexican food, it gives it a little kick.

Eleanor: Oh no, that was your moral quandary grimace, which is different from your gas pain grimace. And different from your someone said "from whence it came" instead of "whence it came" grimace. So, spit it out, man.

Eleanor: We've been through every argument. Contractualist, Kantian, what would Superman do, what would Rihanna do... are we missing anything? Hit me right now with your most obscure, boring-est, old white dude with a long wizard beard mumbo-jumbo.

Eleanor: I'm gonna miss you, bud. Every time they pull my eyeballs out through my mouth, I'll think of you.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий