22 янв. 2019 г.

Rest and Ricklaxation

Rick and Morty 3x6


Morty: We've been going non-stop, Rick. It's not healthy.

Rick: Let's go. In and out, 20 minutes adventure...

Morty: Why do you keep doing this to us?!
Rick: I don't know, Morty. Maybe I hate myself, maybe I think I deserve to die. I-I-I-I don't... I don't know!

Rick: We need a vacation...

Rick: Toxins... We're not in Hell, Morty. We're in the detoxifier. The machine didn't blow up. It worked normally. It removed our toxins. We're the toxins. Are you listening, you stupid little garbage person?! We're what got removed!!

Morty: Uh... I th... I think my voice is annoying.
Rick: It is, and it's your best quality.

Morty: It's a bad phone. Chuck it. I downgraded to a clamshell for emergencies only. You know, if... if... if something's worth saying, i-it's worth eye contact.

Rick: Morty, what if the toxic parts of us have their own identities, their own will to live?

Rick: I'm detoxed and I'm accountable to my toxins, right? I-It's a dilemma.


Morty: Look, the sparks aren't flying. This is what dating is for, you know? First date, no sparks. No damage, no worries. Life is a highway. We're gonna ride it all night lonnngg!

Morty: I wonder what it takes to please you. That's the job I want... Part time, full time, I want to be good at it, bad at it, I want to get promoted, fired, corner office, hostile takeover, workplace accident... I'm on my knees, Stacy... Praying, worshipping, begging, whatever you want. What do you think about that?

Toxic Rick: Groin System 6000. Kill him!

Morty: We got to stop him!
Rick: What's the last thing you'd think about doing with that tank thing? Morty, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but it's not our place, you know, to pick and choose which world gets saved from what apocalypse. Our... our toxins have as much a right to their worldview as... Morty, how is it healthy to slap me?

Toxic Rick: What is your problem?!
Rick: Oh, I had all my problems removed... my entitlement, my narcissism, my crippling loneliness, my irrational attachments. They must be somewhere...

Rick: I'm back, baby! Regular Rick! Master of both worlds! Check it it out!... "Excuse me."

Rick: Sorry, tiny American Psycho, time to take the opposite of your medicine.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

+ Reddit on Rickandmorty
+ Rick and Morty References

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий