7 янв. 2019 г.

Johnny English Strikes Again (2018)


Prime Minister: Well, you'd better get someone on it and find me some answers.
Pegasus: Yes, but that's the problem. We don't have any agents left. They've all been outed.
Prime Minister: So bring back an old one!

P: Is there anything else I can get you?
Johnny English: A gun?
P: We... don't really do guns anymore.
Pegasus: Just... get him a gun.
P: Right. Haven't actually... done one of these before...

P: It is my obligation under section 14 of the Health and Safety Directive to inform you that the equipment with which you are about to be issued can cause injury and bodily harm... Furthermore, any agents with nut allergies should be aware that traces of cashew oil...

Johnny English: I'll take this one.
Pegasus: Oh, don't be ridiculous, English. This car's a relic. Drinks petrol, leaks oil, has no passive, let alone active, safety features.
Bough: Do you know what else it doesn't have, sir? Satellite navigation or a single computer chip. Making it completely invisible to a digital enemy.

Ophelia Bhuletova: Very impressive driving, Mr....?
Johnny English: Golightly. Basil Golightly.

Prime Minister: Where's my bloody drink?... You've got to be joking! Vodka tonic, no ice, no tonic.

Ophelia Bhuletova: I'm feeling a little homesick tonight. I'll have a Moscow Mule.
Johnny English: And I'll have a London... Lemming, please. ... It's, uh, gin... vodka... Armagnac... sherry... with just a little bit of Parmesan.

Ophelia Bhuletova: I'm not sure I've ever met a man quite like you, Basil.
Johnny English: Let me clear up the uncertainty for you... You haven't.

Ophelia Bhuletova: I've spent two years undercover. Simple operation until you showed up. And I like to keep things simple.
Johnny English: Simple is my middle name.

Ophelia Bhuletova: He's British Intelligence.
Jason Volta: And there you have it: two words that have no right being in the same sentence together.

Prime Minister: Do you have any idea how hard it is to be me?!
Johnny English: Uh...
Prime Minister: Do you have even the foggiest notion of how virtually impossible it is to get anything done in the face of events and facts and voters and that tsunami of tosspots we call the national press?!!

Jason Volta: Can you imagine what the world would look like if it was run by Apple? Or Google. Or... me.

Jason Volta: Do you understand what it means if I turn the Internet off?... Cities will go dark. Planes will fall out of the sky. Trains will collide. Law and order will break down, and the world as you know it will be over.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий