9 янв. 2019 г.

A Race of Superhumans and a Letter to Alf

Young Sheldon 2×11


Georgie: Faith, the Bible, God... I'm nuts for that stuff.

Sheldon: I'm looking for some books on education theory... I'm trying to develop a technique to teach someone who falls into the conventional category of "stupid."
Ms. Cheryl Hutchins: Oh. Well, now, there's a wide range of stupid. Can you narrow it down?

Georgie: I couldn't understand all of it, 'cause it was in an ancient language, but the part I did understand is He wants us to spend more time together.
Veronica: Doing what?
Georgie: Oh, you know, praying, helping the needy... Your usual Christian activities.
Veronica: Well, I'm okay with that.
Georgie: Good. So you, me and God, we'll hang out.

Sheldon: Ooh, this is interesting. According to Socrates, all knowledge exists within the student and just needs to be drawn out through skillful questioning.
Tam: Are you saying I knew that before you even said it?
Sheldon: I don't know, did you?

Georgie: ...I'm gonna take your silence as a yes. Amen.

Georgie: Maybe you should ask yourself what's in you that makes you see sin in the hearts of others.
Mary: Okay, now you're pushing it.
Georgie: Lord Jesus, please help my mother with her anger... Can I get an amen?
Mary: No!

Veronica: I signed up to get baptized. .... Can you imagine afterwards? All of our sins will be washed away.
Georgie: Yeah, and we can start cranking out fresh ones...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий