23 янв. 2019 г.

The Confirmation Polarization

The Big Bang Theory 12×13


Penny: Aw, remember when they only did it on her birthday?

Penny: Aren't you always saying it's about the work, not more money or a better title?
Leonard: All the smart things I say, and you remember the dumb one...

Leonard: No, i-it's true. The scientists that proved the big bang, they thought their sensors needed cleaning until someone pointed out that they were picking up cosmic background radiation from the singularity. They won the Nobel. Not the scientists that came up with the theory.
Sheldon: So you're saying they could steal our Nobel Prize?

Bernadette: Why don't you want to work with me? I know I can be tough, but that's just 'cause I'm surrounded by useless idiots.
Penny: No, it's not that.

Sheldon: Why do you assume something's wrong?
Amy: Because you haven't touched your dinner, and you're literally ticking like a bomb about to go off.

Sheldon: Oh, Amy. You see through me like one of Penny's shirts...

Sheldon: If it's a fight that doesn't involve any touching, risk of physical harm or uncomfortable eye contact 'cause it's happening online or through intermediaries, I say bring it!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий