26 янв. 2019 г.

The Brainy Bunch

The Good Place 3×2


Michael: Hey, well, Dick Tracy called me, too, first, and he said he was about to call you and say a lie about me that was actually true about you instead... Whatever.

Eleanor: Hey, teach, um, do you think, maybe, we could continue the one-on-one lessons on the side? I feel like last week, I had my own personal ninja master, and now I'm taking tai chi with a bunch of farting housewives.

Janet: Can I get you started with some drinks? Our specialty cocktail tonight is the Fourth of July. It's half an apple pie blended with Southern Comfort and Coca-Cola served in a Chevy hubcap.

Janet: Gah! Look what I've been reduced to. Humans only live 80 years, and they spend so much of it just waiting for things to be over.
Michael: I'm bad at lying now. That used to be my thing. And every part of my body is either too dry or too wet.

Michael: ...and what are you even doing in a bathroom? You're a demon. You don't... need it.
Trevor: I like the smells. And I like putting my hands in the toilet so everything I touch gets a little bit of poop on it.

Simone: Are you all right? You didn't sleep at all last night.
Chidi: I got a solid eight minutes, not consecutively, but still. It's fine.

Eleanor: I just don't think the group thing is for me. I'm better when it's one-on-one and we're both looking at our phones and I don't know the other person and we don't talk.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий