12 янв. 2019 г.

Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)


Scott Lang: Three days. Easy-peasy.

Sonny Burch: Quantum technology. Now, you can forget nanotech, forget AI, forget cryptocurrency. Quantum energy is the future. It's the next gold rush.

Scott Lang: Do you guys just put the word "quantum" in front of everything?

Luis: I've been trying to tell you, he's in a tricky spot, emotionally speaking.
Sonny Burch: Emotionally speaking. Well, where is Scott Lang, literally speaking!
Luis: Oh! The woods.

Maggie:—What does the FBI even stand for... "Forever Bothering Individuals"?

Dr. Hank Pym: Uh, excuse me. Are we planning on leaving soon... or are you two gonna keep staring at each other... until they start shooting at us?

Scott Lang: You know, my pep-pep always said, "If you want to do something right, you make a list." So, we should do that. One, we have to break into that lab...

Luis: I wish I had a suit. I would even like a suit with minimal powers, you know? Or maybe even just a suit, with no powers.

Scott Lang: Misdirection. One of the first things they teach you at Online Close-up Magic University.

Ant-Man: I'm gonna call you Ant-onio Banderas! You're a badass!

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий