11 дек. 2015 г.

Ant-Man

& Scott: Look, man, I got a master’s in electrical engineering, all right? I’m gonna be fine. .... Welcome to Baskin-Robbins.

& Cassie Lang: He’s so ugly! I love him!

& Hope: You’re a success, Darren. You deserve everything coming your way.

& Scott: It’s a Carbondale. It’s from 1910. Made from the same steel as the Titanic.
    Luis: Wow. Can you crack it?
    Scott: Well, here’s the thing. It doesn’t do so well in the cold. Remember what that iceberg did?
    Luis: Yeah, man. It killed DiCaprio.
    Dave: Killed everybody.
    Kurt: Did not kill the old lady. She still throw the jewel into the oceans.

& Dr. Pym: Second chances don’t come around all that much. So, next time you think you might see one, I suggest you take a real close look at it.

& Scott: You don’t bite me, I don’t step on you. Deal?


& Scott: Uh... Dr. Pym?
    Dr. Pym: You don’t need to raise your hand, Scott.
    Scott: Sorry, I just have one question. Who are you, who is she, what the hell’s going on, and can I go back to jail now?

& Scott: I think our first move should be calling the Avengers.
    Dr. Pym: I spent half my life trying to keep this technology out of the hands of a Stark. I’m sure as hell not gonna hand-deliver it to another one now. This is not some cute technology like the Iron Man suit. This could change the texture of reality. Besides, they’re probably too busy dropping cities out of the sky.

& Scott: Hope. Look at me. I’m expendable.

& Scott: Hey, how about the fact that I fought an Avenger and didn’t die?
    Dr. Pym: Let us not dwell on the past. We gotta finish our planning.

& Dave: Got a Crown Vic right outside there.
    Kurt: This is problem?
    Dave: Considering the Crown Vic’s the most commonly used car for undercover cops, man, yes, this is problem.

& Darren: Mr. Carson introduced me to these fine gentlemen here. They’re representatives of Hydra. They’re not what they were. They’re doing some interesting work... And I’m enjoying myself.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ "Такой весёленький комиксовый боевичок без особых претензий на смысл, зато с красивыми драками и обилием самоиронии..."


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий