6 дек. 2015 г.

Flicker

American Horror Story: Hotel

5×7

& John: I feel I’m exactly where I need to be.

& The Countess: Does Mr. Drake know about this?
    Iris: Um, I don’t think so. He’s, um, he’s in the middle of getting his anus waxed and bleached. Is that a thing now? I mean, how would someone even know their anus needs bleaching? I couldn’t pick my butthole out of a lineup.

& Valentino: Fame is its own kind of, uh, prison.

& Valentino: You speak Italian!
    Elizabeth: Well, I understand it, anyway. I’m from Bensonhurst. Italian’s all my folks talked when I was growing up. Pop’s from Sicily. He’s a plumber.


& Valentino: ...And you have come to Hollywood with dreams of becoming an actress. That is unfortunate. I think I see greater things in you.
    Elizabeth: Greater than being immortal? ’Cause that’s what it means to be up on that screen.
    Valentino: Shadows only. A hundred years and no one will remember what we did.
    Elizabeth: No, I don’t agree. I don’t agree at all. I think the flickers are the future. A true American art form.
    Valentino: You are a true American art form.

& Valentino: I do better without words.

& Mr. March: Might I suggest that when you murder him, you do so off the property? It’d be damned awkward to keep running into him for all eternity.
    The Countess: And what makes you think I mean to do him harm?
    Mr. March: I’m dead, dear. Not stupid.

& Wren: Will you kill him?
    John: If I have to.
    Wren: I really like you. I hate to see it end. Good-bye, John.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий