24 дек. 2015 г.

Real Life Is the Nightmare

Banshee 3×4


& Hood: Come on. It’s just me.
    Siobhan: There is no you. There is no you. There is no you!

& Job: Big Brother’s in the house.

& Sugar: Okay, you’re clear. Go get that formula.
    Job: It’s an algorithm.
    Sugar: Yeah, you say tomato...

& Sugar: It’s the small victories that keep you in the fight.
    Job: I know you the Dalai Lama of Mayberry and all that shit, but that don’t mean everything coming out your mouth is wisdom.

& Hood: Could be she won’t turn me in.
    Job: Let me explain something to you. There are fake cops... that’s you... and there are real cops... that’s her. Difference being real cops will turn your ass in.


& Job: Baby, I want you to try real hard to remember what happened the last time you rolled the dice on a woman.

& Beaty: $75 for a video game? What the hell?
    Deva: It’s crazy.

& Ana: When I say no, I mean it.

& Hood: Where are you?
    Job: You should be asking where I’m not. Because in 20 minutes, the answer’s gonna be Banshee, Pennsyl-fucking-vania.

& Hood: I don’t want you to hate me, Deva. But I can’t make you do anything; no one can. That’s a choice you gotta make on your own.

& Ana: I feel trapped. I keep waking up from a dream to realize that it’s real life that’s become the nightmare.

& Siobhan: This is what you’re gonna do...

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий