29 дек. 2015 г.

Last Grimm Standing

Grimm 1×12


& Ed Weller: You know the great thing about being married? I never have to make a decision.

& Nick: So how long you think it’d take us to do ten miles?
    Hank: Depends on how fast we drive.

& Monroe: Nick, it’s me. No, no, it’s cool. I took care, man. I did what you said. I went around my block three times, once through the park, down through the northeast. I took one trolley and then another one back to my car.


& Nick: Thank you for coming.
    Monroe: No, dude. Thank you. I mean, I know what you must have gone through to confide in me about this, and then to let me in here by myself. I mean... actually, I guess it took a Siegbarst beating the crap out of you. But, dude, this place is like... The national archives or the freakin’ Smithsonian of Grimmology. I mean, just the sheer historical value of everything in here is... is... Really nothing I would ever share with anyone else ever. So what do you need from me?

& Priest: So you don’t need my forgiveness.
    Captain Renard: No. I need your wrath.
    Priest: When?
    Renard: Now.
    Priest: Give me a few minutes to get changed.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий