23 дек. 2015 г.

Matchstick Men

& Frank: Good morning.
    Roy: Who says so?

& Roy: Look, doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I might vomit. I was thinking, «I’m a grown man. I should know what goes on in my head.» The more I thought about it... the more I realized I should blow my brains out and end it all. But if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I started worrying about what that would do to my goddamn carpet. So that was a good day, doc.

& Roy: I gotta go! I got a big business meeting.
    Angela: This late?
    Roy: Antiques, they wait for no man.

& Angela: She said you were a bad guy. You don’t seem like a bad guy.
    Roy: That’s what makes me good at it.


& Angela: You’re a con man?
    Roy: Con artist. A flimflam man, matchstick man, loser. Whatever you want to call it.

& Roy: Rule number one: Never work near where you live.
    Angela: Don’t shit—
    Roy: Rule number two: Don’t write anything down.

& Roy: Sometimes in my business... you have to create a value for something which really isn’t there. Some people call it sales, but other people call it....
    Dr. Klein: Lying.

& Angela: You’re not a bad guy, you’re just not a very good one.

& Roy: I’m not a criminal. I’m a con artist.
    Dr. Klein: The difference being?
    Roy: They give me their money.
    Dr. Klein: Nice rationalization.
    Roy: I never took anybody who didn’t let me out of greed or weakness. And I never... used violence.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий