22 дек. 2015 г.

Loplop

Fargo 2×8


& Shrink: Have you actualized... fully?
    Peggy: What?!
    Shrink: Have you actualized... fully?
    Peggy: I don’t know. I mean, I’m trying.

& Shrink: Do you understand the difference between thinking and being?.. To be is simply to exist. Try it. Try simply being.

& Shrink: You want an explanation.
    Peggy: Well, kinda.
    Shrink: The human mind, aroused by an insistence for meaning, seeks and finds nothing but contradiction and nonsense.

& Peggy: It’s just practically, I’m saying. Uh, as a person, a married person, a woman who’s worried she’s not living up to her full potential.
    Shrink: Think or be. You can’t do both.

& Peggy: We’re gonna be spending some time together, so you need to be civil...
    Dodd: Go to hell. ... Ow! Bitch! ... Ohh!

& Peggy: This whole thing has just been so— I mean, I’m trying to stay positive. That’s one thing. If you spend any time with me, you’ll see. Positive Peggy is what they call me.


& Peggy: Good?
    Ed: Hon, you got to stop stabbing him.

& Store Owner: Warm for March.
    Ed: Yeah, has been, I guess.
    Store Owner: No opinion required. Just factual. The hippies want you to believe the planet’s heating up because of my wife’s hair spray.

& TV: ...And now back to The South Dakota Morning Movie «Operation Eagle’s Nest» starring Ronald Reagan...

& Reagan: Take that, you Nazi rat.

& Ed: Today’s your lucky day, Mike. I’ve got Dodd Gerhardt in the trunk of my car. You want him?
    Milligan: Sir... if I kiss you when we meet, would that be inappropriate?

& Ed: Well, that’s good, then. That’s real good. Uh, meet me in Sioux Falls tomorrow morning, 8:00.

& Ed: I’ve killed people before, and I’m not afraid to do it again. Maybe you heard of me— the Butcher of Luverne.
    Milligan: I have heard of you. And may I say... brother, I like your style.

& Dodd: Son, you got yourself a woman problem.

& Dodd: How I know is they’ve been plaguing me my whole life. What’s the joke? Can’t live with them, can’t turn them into cat food. Personally, I don’t see the value in all that talking and the mood swings and the lack of rational thinking, which, brother, your bitch has got that in spades.

& Dodd: See, the male of the species has got the potential for greatness. Look at your kings of old... Napoleon, Kublai Khan, Samson... Giants made of muscle and steel. But these women, even in those Bible movies, you see a Delilah and, uh, Scheherazade... I want to tell you my own private belief here... I think Satan is a woman. Think about it.

& Hanzee: Haircut. Can you do it?

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий