12 дек. 2015 г.

There Are Rules

The Knick 2×6


& Bertie: Hand me the electrodes.
    Dr. Edwards: Make sure and contact the zinc and mercury that’s been injected into the tumor in order to ensure that ionization is complete and the cancer cells are killed. You did a nice job with these.
    Bertie: When this is over, I’m gonna have these melted down into a necklace for her to cover the scar.

& Dr. Thackery: ...Sleep is coming... Sleep... Did it work?
    Dr. Edwards: You’re Merlin the wizard. I can’t fathom how that works.
    Dr. Thackery: Neither can I.

& Dr. Thackery: If one could suggest to someone who was hypnotized to do all sorts of humorous feats, then why not use it for something more practical? Change people’s perception. Curb their addiction.
    Dr. Edwards: I’ve heard crazier ideas.


& Dr. Thackery: ... Which communities?
    Dr. Edwards: Little Africa. Harlem. Perhaps if the request to the board came from you.
    Dr. Thackery: I can try. It’ll be good if there’s a doctor in the room so I can revive them once they discover your proposed patient is a Negro.

& Dr. Thackery: Bertie the departed...

& Barrow: All the modern gadgets... electric toaster, gas stove. They’re even installing a dumbwaiter all the way from the service entrance for ice and food deliveries.

& Cleary: So, uh... don’t peg me as rude or nothing, but you two got me asking all kinds of questions in my head. Like for instance, how do you two take a shite? Is it together like or does it all just go through one of you?

& Cleary: You ain’t gonna find a better beef and Guinness pie around. Close your eyes and you’ll think you’re in Dublin.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий