26 дек. 2015 г.

The Legend of Terrence Graves

Legends 2×5


& Martin: Looking for something?
    Ilyana: You have tea? Coffee? ...
    Martin: I am Russian.

& Terrence: So far, a young woman of noble birth has fallen in love with a tailor. Her family is appalled and tries to ruin the relationship.
    Ernst: Will society divide them, and it will be a tragedy? Or will love win out, and it will be a comedy?

& Martin: You hear of Butyrka prison?.. Toughest prison in Russia. I am five years there. Compared to that, Czech prison is like Four Seasons... Go ahead. Lock me up. I could use vacation.

& Ballard: Dmitry... Martin Odum... John Cameron. Who cares what you called yourself?
    Martin: But who was I?
    Ballard: You were the biggest piece of shit I ever met.


& Terrence: There’s no going home. Not for you and not for me. Ever.

& Martin: I may not be a gangster, but Doku thinks I am.

& Martin: What’s the FBI motto? «Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity.»

& Gabi: Maybe bad guys and lovers are the same... There’s always one that gets away. You just have to learn to live with that.

& Gabi: ... Old Czech saying. «Patience brings roses.»

& Ballard: He’s all yours now, Gabi. May patience always bring you roses...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий