9 дек. 2015 г.

Tag, You're Me

Elementary 4×3


& Holmes: Your presence here is an irritant. It’s a burr in my cognitive fabric.

& Holmes: You’ll get the benefit of my help, and I’ll get a father-free New York. A win for both of us.

& Watson: There’s a look...
    Dorian Moll: I had to do this. It confuses facial recognition software. Computers can’t identify your face if they can’t tell it’s a face.

& Dorian Moll: Look, F.R. is everywhere. Businesses I.D. you the second you walk in. Billboards can pick which ads to show you. Churches use it to track attendance. Yeah, Jesus saves. Your data.

& Det. Bell: Remind me to untag every picture ever posted of me online.


& Watson: I’m pretty sure that’s supposed to be a Peter Gabriel song.
    Holmes: Never heard of him. This, Watson, is the official fraternity song of Kappa Rho Pi, Oriskany Fall University Chapter. Over 100 years old and still making eardrums bleed.

& Det. Bell: Am I crazy or did I just hear him speak in perfect Spanish?
    Watson: Yeah, fluent in three dozen languages, but the man has never seen Say Anything.
    Det. Bell: That’s... an... ’80s movie, right?
    Watson: You want me to punch you, right?

& Holmes: If you’re wondering where someone flees to after accepting a life-changing bribe when they already live in Costa Rica, the answer is Switzerland.

& Det. Bell: Could you imagine two of your partner?

& The Mr. Holmes: Truth is... I’ve lingered because of you.
    Holmes: You need a kidney. Or bone marrow. Or do you want a front-row seat in case I relapse again?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий