3 дек. 2015 г.

American Ultra

& Victoria: Chariot Progressive... Listen. Mandelbrot set is in motion. Echo Choir has been breached, we are fielding the ball.
    Mike: Is that a lyric from something?

& Mike: What if I’m like... Like a robot?
    Phoebe: No. No...
    Mike: With gigabytes of memory recall, and, like, karate programming where I use objects to kill people...
    Phoebe: Mike, you’re not a robot.
    Mike: ...with advanced biological engineering. Maybe I am.

& Mike: Do you know what a M1 Abrams is?
    Phoebe: Hmm?
    Mike: It’s a type of tank. I could list like 50 types of tanks right now.


& Phoebe: Not everything is a lie.
    Mike: No, please don’t use your grown-up voice with me.

& Mike: If I die, I’m going to do it stoned, and smiling in my bed. And you can stay or you can go.

& Laugher: They made you like they made me. But you’re better than me. Who told you what to do?
    Mike: Nobody.
    Laugher: That must be nice...

& Mike: She said yes! She said yes!

& Victoria: I don’t know if this is appropriate, but please, please do not kill me.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий