20 дек. 2015 г.

Chicken Shop

Citizen Khan 4×4


& Mr. Khan: I’m not sure cruising is legal in Sparkhill any more, sweetie.

& Mrs. Khan: This map’s no good... It’s from 1974. Everything’s changed since then.
    Mr. Khan: No, it hasn’t. Just a few more mosques, that’s all.

& Mr. Khan: Look, Shazia, it’s women-only tango. I’m not letting some argie-bargie, greasy, gaucho get his filthy hands on her!

& Mr. Khan: French restaurant? No, thank you! We’ve got plenty of French food at home... Or, as we Muslims like to call it, ALLAH carte!

& Mr. Khan: If I can make this work, I’ll be hanging out with Sir Richard Branstons, nibbling his cheese and sipping on his Shloer.
    Amjad: What if we can’t make it work?
    Mr. Khan: Then Mrs Khan is going to be doing the paso doble on my cha-cha-chas.


& Mr. Khan: I’m Mr Khan, community leader. And all round woman-lover!.. I mean, I’m a big fan of working girls... Women’s business. Businesswomen!

& Mr Williams Sandra: So you know how to fry?
    Mr. Khan: Oh, yes. We Muslims have got a special religious day for it.
    Sandra: What’s that called?
    Mr. Khan: Fry-day prayers.

& Mr. Khan: Now, you heard the lady, Mr Khan’s Chicken Shop is open for business!

& Mr. Khan: I’m going to have to go in the back room and schmooze her. That’s how business works.

& Mr. Khan: Now, come on, don’t be chicken. Get in there and show her that we’re Team Khan and not Team Can’t!

& Mr. Khan: Forgive and forget, that’s the important thing, he na?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий