7 дек. 2015 г.

Baby Steps

The Last Man on Earth 2×7


& Carol: So, Erica, have you thought of any baby names yet?.. If you could just steer clear of the name Yorbalinda, I’d appreciate it.
    Erica: Not a problem.
    Carol: And also Beziqueel.
    Erica: Won’t be an issue.
    Carol: You know, I always hoped Yorbalinda would be the first baby of this new world.

& Gail: What a turd. I think he’s almost worse than Tandy.

& Erica: Is this how big a newborn’s head is?
    Carol: Well, a baby’s head’s not flat like that. It’s big like a bowling ball that’s been waterlogged after baking in the sun. Crazy we can push something like that out of us, huh? Aw, man, we’re pretty amazing creatures, you and I. And you, too, Gail, if you got on board.


& Phil: Just remember... The Tandy man can and will.

& Phil: I mean, this whole Phil situation is just like that movie When a Man Loves a Woman. Okay, show of hands. Who’s seen it?.. Anyone besides Peter?.. Oh, man, you guys got to see it! ..... The bottom line... Phil is Meg Ryan, and I got to be his Andy Garcia.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий